Plane Pull For Sight - Toronto 2018
80% of people who face blindness suffer conditions that could be prevented, treated or cured. But 90% of all visually impaired people — 253 million people — live in places where it can be difficult to get the right treatment.
Orbis is an international non-profit that fights blindness in developing nations.
The Orbis Plane Pull for Sight is your opportunity to put your back into helping.
This is the 10th Anniversary of Plane Pull for Sight in Toronto. Thank you for all your support over the last 10 years!
- WHAT: Pull a 60-tonne FedEx 757 Cargo Plane a set distance, in the least amount of time. Raise the most amount of support for your efforts.
- WHEN: Sunday, May 27, 2018 @ 10:00am – 3:00pm
- WHERE: FedEx Ramp, Pearson International Airport, 6895 Bramalea Rd, Mississauga, ON L5S 9A1
- WHY: Because every ounce of effort helps.
Friends. Coworkers. Family members.
- 20 pullers per team.
- $2,000 minimum team donation.
- $20 per-puller registration fee.
- $100 per-puller fundraising minimum.