Plane Pull For Sight 2018
THE CHINATOWN CUP
On Saturday June 16, join us in an effort to end unnecessary blindness by pulling a 65-ton, FedEx 757 Cargo Plane.
The Sien Lok Society of Calgary and the Calgary Dragon Boat Society have combined their efforts in order to help and support Orbis; an international non-profit that fights blindness in developing nations.
Plane Pull for Sight started in Toronto 10 years ago and is now Orbis Canada's signature fundraising event across the country. This will be the second year the event has taken place in Calgary and we invite you to join the CHINATOWN CUP!
- WHAT: Pull a 65-ton FedEx 757 Cargo Plane a set distance, in the least amount of time. Raise the most amount of support for your efforts.
- WHEN: Saturday, June 16 - 11am until 2.30pm
- WHERE: FedEx Ship Centre, 24 Aero Drive NE, Calgary, AB T2E 8Z9
- WHY: Because $100 will save a child's sight - so every ounce of effort helps.
Friends. Coworkers. Family members.
- Maximum 20 pullers per team.
- $2,000 minimum team donation.
- $20 per-puller registration fee (which counts towards your fundraising total).
- $100 per-puller fundraising minimum.