Celebrate World Sight Day with Us!
Get involved this World Sight Day and help Orbis spread the word about avoidable blindness and the sight-saving work we do around the world! This year, we’ve created a multi-platform, multi-media campaign that will launch on October 1st and run until October 14th. It will include a number of different elements that you can participate in:
- In-Office Program: Designed for any ophthalmology, optometry, retail or corporate offices. We will provide materials to promote the campaign right in your office! This includes:
- Unique World Sight Day brochures and posters to set up around your space
- Promotional videos that can be played on a screen throughout the campaign
- Small-scale model of our Orbis Flying Eye Hospital
- Social Media Campaign: Tell us why you care about eye care, using the #WhyICare and tagging @OrbisCA (Facebook & Twitter) @OrbisCanada (Instagram) to help us spread awareness about avoidable blindness. To help get you started, we have some materials available for you to use:
- Download our social graphics
- Download the posters
- Create your own video: You can also create your own 15-30 second video letting us know why you care about eye care and share it on your accounts to help us spread the word!
- Fundraise for Orbis: There are lots of ideas to get your friends, family or co-workers involved, including a bake sale, garage sale, BBQ lunch day, casual clothing day at work, or create an online fundraiser and use your social posts to encourage donations towards your page. If you are looking for any more ideas or have any questions on how to start an event or fundraiser, visit our page or contact us today!
For more information, or if you would like to be involved in our "In-Office Program", please contact Emily Harper at email@example.com
and we would be happy to get you set up!